StatCounter

WHISPER
















Words from a magazine I was reading on the train

got stuck in my mind:

"Nowadays, in order to stand out,

you need to whisper."

I think it's true,

so much more enticing 

are the words left unsaid,

that which isn't shown,

the part of the picture that is cropped out,

that which is sighed quietly in between the lines.

Tickles the imagination. 








Junassa lukemastanani lehdestä jäi kytemään kommentti:

"Jos nykyään haluaa erottua, pitää kuiskata." 

Onhan paljon kiehtovampaa se, 

mitä ei sanota ääneen,

mitä ei näytetä,

mikä rajautuu kuvan ulkopuolelle,

huokaistaan hiljaa rivien välistä. 

Kutkuttaa mielikuvitusta. 






































Ruut said...

Oh. Mun vaan pitää sanoa että KIITOS kun pidät tätä blogia. Nautin tästä tunnelmasta ihan mielettömästi! On tuonut usein iloa mun päivään ;)

melody said...

I am whispering "ummmmhhhhh" in reply. yes. yes.

CIELO said...

Wise... And beautiful

Cielo
At the little white cottage in the woods

Anci said...

I think that too ! So many scream so loud. Just whisper instead.
And the photo is so dreamy.

I wish you a beautiful day !

XO
Anci

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Oi Ruut, *kii-tos* - nyt toit iloa mun päivään :)

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

♡ dearest melody! x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Thank you dear Cielo
- I think that's where the beauty usually lies,
in the quiet & seemingly unnoticeable.
x

Rebecca Skye Watson said...

Exactly Anci, I so agree
- and at the same time one
hears the other person, too,
and learns something perhaps...
Thank you for always brightening my day, x
Thank you

Instagram

Sanctuary.